Thursday, December 30, 2004

A F#$%ed Up View

Colin Ferrell was on "The View" today, promoting Alexander (it was a rerun). Every other word that he said was f#$%. Barbara Walters laughed every time, but I bet she was secretly pissed off that the show would have to later be so heavily edited. And it made me think of an episode of Ellen's talk show, when she interviewed Leah Remini (who is sooooo hilarious). All Leah kept talking about was how she thought women should shave you know...areas...when they are pregnant, because the doctors have to look at you. All the while, Ellen sits there, with this look on her face like she doesn't know what to do or say. This interview is running away from her and you can tell she's thinking, "Are they going to be able to show this...at all?" I've never thought much about what it would be like to be a talk show host. I wonder if the host gets in trouble when the guest is so...I dunno...uncouth. I bet that would suck. I would be mad, if I was a host and one of my guests said the f-word a thousand times, or talked about intimate personal grooming, and then the network gave me crap over it. I'd be like, "Hey...shut the f"#k up!" Yeah...that's what I'd say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home