Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Calendar Smalendar

My gym is running a promotion. If you work out 3 times a week for a whole month, they will give you, get this...you ready?...it's a big deal...whoohoo...12 workouts in one month...get pumped...super prize announcement...it's a CALENDAR.

A calendar.

What? Here's what I'm saying: how about a cash prize? How about some moola? A calendar? Are you kidding me? I'm a teacher, so naturally, I have about a gagillion calendars.

A calendar.

For real.

Raise your hand if you can tell I was stretching to find something to post about?

P.S. Spell check wanted me to replace "smalendar" with "somnolently." I LOVE the spell check. I like to post just so I can run spell check. It also wanted me to replace "whoohoo" with "hooey," and "spell check" with "splashes." Hah. Hooey. Spell Check, you are so funny, where do you get this stuff?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home