Sunday, February 27, 2005

DONATIONS! Not Really.

I spent my high school years and much of college in the deadly clutches of the WB network. I was involved on a very serious level with Dawson's Creek and Felicity. I couldn't help it, there were all of those important things to be decided!

Ben or Noel? Joey or Jen? Dawson or Pacey? Dawson or Jack? Dawson or Charlie? Dawson or Pacey? The madness! And then for a time, I was able to escape. I became very busy, so that by the time Felicity said adieu, I was over it. When the Creek had its sappy swan song in the summer of 2003, I was released. Finally.

And now, at the age of 24, I have been sucked back in. This is so sad. It's not even one of the cool ones like Gilmore Girls. Although, I do watch that. And Everwood. Everwood is so cool. What's the latest WB bait to catch the Kristi-fish? You wouldn't believe it if I told you.

Summerland.

Ooooh. Cringe. Gross.

Here's what it is: blame it all on the Academy Awards. All because of them, there was no American Dreams, Desperate Housewives, or new Cold Case tonight. I was left out here, all alone, with no protection, nowhere to turn. I happened upon the WB, and they just happened to be showing the finale of last season's Summerland. The new season, just my luck, starts tomorrow night. So I sat there, watching this dramatic cliffhanger, and now, you know, I just have to know what happens.

There are beaches. They all have tans. It looks so nice. And it's Becky! From Full House! She's on there, and how can I turn my back on Aunt Becky?

Just when I'm out...they pull me back in! Damnations.
NO SPELL CHECK! NOT DONATIONS!
Damnations.
Curses.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA! I actually watched the Oscars last night, but flip around some whenever someone started getting all emotional or hooray for their tough lives, and I, too, shouted out, "There's Aunt Becky!" Ha. That's funny

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home