Wednesday, March 09, 2005

le fromage est sur le table

I'm keeping a running total now of the every day words, phrases, and/or dances that one of my students claims to have invented with her sister. Thus far, we have:

1. crap
2. freakin
3. the dance in Snoop's video

Today, we added a new one. Are you ready? Get ready...my student and her sister were the first people in the history of this planet to ever say "Starvin like Marvin."

Who knew?

One of my kids called me a "fun sucker" today, because I wanted her to make-up a quiz she had missed. Imagine that. What was I thinking?

So, American Idol results show tonight. I have decided that if that one girl with the weird bangs does not go tonight, I may very well boycott the rest of the season. Oooh, get scared Fox. Get very scared.

Do you ever feel weird about using "tonite" instead of "tonight"? Is "tonite" cooler, or is it just for when you are too lazy to type an extra letter?

1 Comments:

Blogger greyguitar said...

it's almost like your student and her sister are continually having original moments like Sam has in Garden State.

and i concur about weird-bangs-girl. glad she got the boot toni/gh/te.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home