Saturday, April 23, 2005

bloggeration

I just went and put air in my tire. All by myself. I'm adding this to my list of mechanic skills, which so far contains:

1. Pumping Gas
2. Putting Air in the Tire

Good List.

The only misfortune that befell me during this little excursion was that Wrigley scratched my leg. He behaved better in the car when he had all four legs. Silly dog.

There's a Stayfree commercial that I love. There's a woman in the grocery store representing Stayfree, and she's on the aisle with the feminine necessities, and this customer walks up to her and the lady says, "Can I ask you a question? Does your Stayfree get wet and sticky?" And they actually have this conversation in the store, and it culminates with the Stayfree lady rubbing a Stayfree DryMax maxipad all over her clothes to show off its amazing powers of dryness.

Last week in Wal-Mart something nice happened, which is oh so rare. I have lately developed a real affinity for Dole Pine-Orange Juice. I must have it in the morning after the Honey Nut Cheerios. Well, in Wal-Mart last week, there were NO cartons of my juice on the shelf. GASP! But, thankfully, this little old man was busy stocking things, and he just happened to stock two cartons of it as I was standing there on the verge of having a fit. He put the cartons up there, turned his back to get some more, and I snuck in behind him and snatched one. I did it lightning fast, with my cat-like reflexes. So, when he looked back up, he was amazed, and I could tell he was thinking, "I know I just put two up there." Then he saw me and we both laughed.

And there was much niceness in the land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home