Thursday, March 17, 2005

arrested development

I just had a moment. One of those that's not really nice but not terribly alarming or anything, one of those that just makes you go "Ah, interesting," in only a slightly troubling way. Here's how it went down. Here's the 411:

I was checking my e-mail in the Yahoo! account. I have had this account since I was 18 years old, and the password has not changed even once. I can do it without looking. It's instinct...reflex even. So, imagine my surprise when it comes back not once but twice and says to me "Password incorrect." Excuse me? How could my password possibly be incorrect? I tried two more times. On the fifth try, I realized what I was doing wrong.

Here's the moment: While trying to log-in to my personal e-mail account, I was denied five times before I realized that I was typing in the password that I use at school, for my GroupWise school e-mail.

My, my, my...how my work has invaded my life. Let me count the ways.

On second thought, I'd rather not count the ways.

In Other News...

FYI to FOX: I am tremendously displeased with the departure of Lindsey Cardinalle. Can't we get rid of that mini-Fran Drescher? There's only so much more of this that I can take.

Anybody have the current count for the number of USC football players who have been arrested and/or charged with some criminal malfeasance?

Rob appears to have posted the same post twice on his Blog. It's ok. Once I tried to comment on his and his silly Blog posted my comment three times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home