Monday, March 14, 2005

Fell, Touch, Smell the Difference

So, Ken Aucoin was out this morning. Hannah Nelson was gone all last week, which had me discombobulated for some reason that I can't really explain. I just don't like it when members of the WIS Sunrise team are gone, because their absences somehow coordinate with me having a
B-A-D week.

So, this morning, I wake up, new week and all, ready to roll. Things are going well... Hannah's there, Scott's there, Lucas is there (and I love him). I'm generally feeling like things will get back to normal and then...they went to the weather.

I have nothing against Sagay Johnson. Nothing at all. But dang. Can't the whole Sunrise team just come back to work?

Maybe tomorrow.

There was a show one time that I loved. It was a Saturday morning show. There was this family, and it was a dad and a boy and a girl, and they were traveling along and all of a sudden their SUV went into this hole. Then they landed in this prehistoric place, where they quickly built an awesome tree house and lived there with some nice dinosaur named Tasha. Anybody know that show? I wish it was still on.

Also, there was a show about a dinosaur family, and the
baby was F-A-T. Wish that was still on too.

Am I too young to be senile enough to regress back to childhood? That happens you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger greyguitar said...

I'm over here screaming...

I cannot remember the name of that first show..but I definitely remember the hole and the car but wasn't the dad missing a lot of the time?

And how could you forget the famous line of the second aforementioned show--"Not the mama!" At least, I hope that's the other show you are referring to.

What about Harry and the Hendersons?

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home