Thursday, April 14, 2005

something something

Lately I can't seem to buy enough Lean Cuisines. I think I get sucked in by the packaging, because they have changed it a little bit. Add this to the incident with the "Limited Edition Chocolate Lover's Reese Cup," and you've got my face in the dictionary under "sucker." Oh well. I am what I am, I guess.

In any event, I probably have purchased every single Lean Cuisine on the market, and I plan to start systematically eliminating the ones that are disgusting. There are just too many, and I get tricked too often because the choices need to be narrowed. I'm not into big varieties, for some reason. It stresses me out. Seriously, you should've seen me the first time I went to Meritage.

Anyway, Project Lean Cuisine begins tonite, at 11.00. Now, typically, I do not eat this late. This is important to know (probably not really, but it could be). Tonite, however, I was summoned away when Meredith wanted me to ride to Gaston with her to get her sister a dog. The dog is black. It is a poodle. It is so tiny I could put it in my pocket (and make a peace sign with my other hand). So, talk about a long strange trip. We got lost twice.

In any event, here I am, at 11.00, eating the "Sesame Chicken" Lean Cuisine. This one, I do not like. Now, since I haven't really thought about this until now, I have nothing readily comparable. Like I can't say, "The 'Pecan Chicken' is better, but not as good as the 'Portabello Beef.'"

But soon enough my friends, I will have that information ready.

Notes on the "Sesame Chicken" The noodles suck terribly and the chicken pieces are soggy. Overall grade: C. I'd eat it if I didn't have anything else.

Also, NOTE to Fox: I am very unhappy about the Nadia situation. What is this? American Idol, or American I-don't-like-talent-as-evidenced-by-Scott-still-being-around?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home