Saturday, May 21, 2005

hello again

so, robin wants to know if i'm "flatlining." i'm not really, blogging just got hard. nothing terribly interesting was happening. school went haywire because we had to give the PACT, and if you don't know, PACT is the be-all end-all of education in our state. i also finally broke down and bought the first season of Everwood on dvd. so there's been quite a lot of dvd watching. there's been a lot of running. and a lot of sleeping. and i've been writing a lot, working on a memoir of my first year teaching. honestly, i'm not sure what's been going on the past month. it just kind of came and went...you know? i feel like i've been in a time warp or something. the good news though, is that this upcoming week i have three half-days with the kids and then a work day on thursday and then it is OVER. i'm not sure if i'm happy or sad, but i bet it's both. and maybe i'm more releived than anything else. because, as soon as it's over, my life will belong to me again and i can be a real person once more. i'm off to carowinds tomorrow with some teaching buddies to celebrate the almost-end-of-the-year. let the good times roll!

p.s. i have enjoyed the saga of the tadpoles.

p.p.s. spellcheck, so silly, wants me to replace "carowinds" with "crinoids." i don't know what a crinoid is.

1 Comments:

Blogger greyguitar said...

haha. I don't think I'd go to a place call Crinoids even if they did have roller coasters. Crinoids are sea creatures though. My geology education pays off!

By the way, I'm a hypocrite since I haven't been bloggin as often either. So, no rush. No, no, no.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home